Last Updated: October 31, 2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to website owners. Cookies can be classified into various types based on their purpose and functionality.
Types Of Cookies We Use
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies: These cookies help us improve the performance and functionality of our website. They collect information on how visitors use the site, allowing us to identify and address issues and improve your browsing experience.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track your online activity and tailor the content and advertisements you see based on your interests.
- Analytics and Customization Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors use our website and personalize your online experience.
- Social Media Cookies: Social media cookies allow you to share content from our website on social media platforms or interact with our social media accounts.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies may be placed on your device by third-party service providers who assist us with various aspects of our website. These providers may include advertising networks and other third-party organizations.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org